Hi Lance,

         Could you describe the bite? How deep, where, and did it abcess, or
become infected?How many puncture sites did you find?

         Just a thought, soft stool and blood can be indicative of stress. Is
Callie an intuitive girl? If she's picking up on _your_stress concerning her,
it might affect _her_ health.

         Do you have her on immune boosters? Sorry, I can't seem to get back to
the previous messages, to find out.

Wishing Callie a clean bill of health,

Margo