Me too. I'm not trying to downplay your feelings at all. I just hate to see you
be so hard on yourself over this. I tend to do the same and I just need someone
to point it out. Give positive vibes, it will help her more than you being
stressed(-:
Take care

Sent from my absolutely outstanding iphone(: