  From: Lance<mailto:lini...@fastmail.fm>
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org<mailto:felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
  Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 10:17 PM
  Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] goodby little one

  This made me cry, too. I'm so sorry that Penelope is gone. You were kind and
loving to her, Karen, and that's an important part of this story. Without you,
what would have happened to her? With you and your influence, she got a lot of
love and care. Thank you.

  Lance

  On Jul 1, 2013, at 11:02 AM, Karen Harshbarger