You have a lot on your plate.  My problems have always come one at a time.
That has been frightening and frustrating enough.  I will keep you and all of
your cats in my prayers, you need them.

---- Karen Harshbarger <harshbargerka...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,  I joined all of these group cause I have kittys with all of these
> illnesses---one with CRF, 4 with feline leukemia, and little Tig that I lost
> had very bad anemia/feline leukemia/upper respiratory/etc.etc. and
> unfortunately I know that Anemia is probably coming for my 4 kittys with
> feline leukemia---just a matter of when. My kitty with CRF has slight anemia.
>  I have 5 other cats that live with me and there are 2 little ones that
> recently showed up on my patio.

 Tonight I am sitting up with one of my kitties that has feline leukemia
because he is sick ----he is throwing up white bubbly phlem and would not eat
tonight.  (before tonight, he was doing so good I thought that he might be one
of the lucky ones that would fight off this awful illness before his second
test)

Cole is very sick and I am very very worried about him and just trying to
figure out what I am going to do next so that I don't loose him like I lost his
brother little Tig recently

As I read through all the posts I realize that there are a lot of caring people
out there trying very hard to do what I am doing----keep their cats as happy
and healthy as they can and with them as long as they can.  It is a good thing
that there are so many caring people, but a sad thing that there are so many
sick little cats.  .I also wonder how all of you afford to get all the tests
and medicines, as I am really struggling with that and not sure how I am
financially going to keep up and worry that I am not doing all that I can or
should cause I can't afford to do all these expensive blood tests, etc or a
regular basis. so that better diagnosis can be done.  I also worry that the
vets around here are not up on all the latest things to help my little ones
with all their illnesses.and that I am not smart enough to understand it all to
figure out if the vet is doing the right thing.  I some times worry, especially
nights like this when I sit up
>  tired and very worried with a sick little cat that I did not know enough or
> do enough for little Tig, causing him to leave this world at only 11 months
> old.  I also worry that I am not giving these little guys all that they need.

Would love hearing any suggestions.  Sorry about the rambling.  I am just
struggling to find direction as I sit up with poor little sick Cole as he
struggles with this awful illness.    Thanks, Karen
harshbargerka...@yahoo.com