My vet says to use 2 tblsp bleach to 1 gallon of water. And the vet from
Revival Animal Health said he used 3 TBLSP to a gallon. I use lime sulfur dips
or veterycin.  I had it all over me last year. I had it from June until
December. Did a lot of laundry and cleaning(-;
By the way, oregano oil works very well on humans. Wish I would have tried it
last year!
Sent from my absolutely outstanding iphone(: