I had 2 FELV positive cats, one who was feral, stressed out before she came to
my house (coon bit off her tail) passd after almost 2 years.  ?The FELV
weakened her immune system in addition to all her other problems and she passed
after 2 weeks of care.  Annie is still going strong after more than 4 years.
She is healthy and spunky as ever.  I also had 5 other cats at same time as
Nitnoy and Annie.  Lil Bit passed at age 16, kidneys just gave out because of
age.  All the rest are fine.  Casey is 16, living with Annie for over 4 years.
Homey and Dee and Harley are all fine. The fuss and fight, swatting at each
other , share dishes, boxes and my bed.  Please do not condemn this cat because
of what 1 vet says.  My vet says that all is well as long as the others get
their FELV shot every year.