 From: Susan Saunders <a4kat...@yahoo.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Positive cat

None of the other cats go outside except for the one that got out

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2013, at 2:46 PM, Susan Saunders <a4kat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Cat is now testing positive.  She was never tested as a kitten although her
parents were and her littermate was. She has never been outside although one if
the cats in the house did get out for about a week.  That cat and all other
cats in the house have tested negative.  So is it possible that the cat that
got out brought it in the house but still tests negative and this cat was
exposed and is now positive?