Have him checked foe medistinal lymphoma, it is a very aggressive canser, very treatable but treatment must be started ASAP.

On 8/10/2013 7:36 PM, Beth wrote:
FIP is common in FeLV cats

Marci Greer <frecklescras...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi everyone,We took Charles (felv+) to the vet this morning and they did an
xray of his chest, their is a lot of fluid in his chest cavity, she said it
could possibly be a tumor. She gave him a shot of cortisone and a shot of
Lasix, sent us home with Lasix pills as well.  I am hoping that the Lasix gets
rid of all of the fluid and hopefully we can by some time if it is a tumor.  If
anyone has any advise or thoughts....I don't wantto loose one of our babies.

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats and Emma ...
http://MyPledgee.com
http://FreeAnimalRescueWebsite.org
http://HostDesign4U.com