May I recommend you to a cancer group that I joined after all chemos failed and
I was once again given 3 months.  I vowed never to do chemo again and began
looking around.  There is a tonic (internal) and a salve (external)  I am using
it now.
the group is 2053-proven-alternati...@googlegroups.com.  At the very least,
they can give lots of support.