From: dot winkler
Sent: 10/07/13 06:42 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] remedy for feline UTI?

Hi everyone out there. It's me again - Dotty. With another cat problem. But
first, ........an update on Tiger. I want you all to know that because of your
help and support and advice and financial assistance, Tiger is a success story.
He was vetted last year by me and finally given to my sister in law. He has
overcome his gum issues with the FIV and wheezing problem finally. He has a
wonderful, loving home with my sister in law and niece as an indoor cat. He has
filled out and is very healthy and happy. I owe a part of his success to you -
to the people who were able to contribute to his costly care. And to everyone
in this group - a wonderful group full of supportive people and full of advice,
stories and a wealth of tried and true information. Thank you all. Dotty
Winkler Back to my cat at home - Shamus - 10 + YO male. Stray i took in last
year to save. Had urinary crystals. Cured of that with surgical procedure.
However, contracted Staph and E coli infec from the catheterization and
surgical prc. . Hospitalized at vet with IV fluids and sent home with anti b
however is having a hard time throwing this off. Are there any homeopathic
remedies for this that you all could recommend? What are yourexperiences with
this? Thank you, worried about Shamus - Dotty ________________________________