Hey everyone, I didn't realize y'all really used this but I'm glad you do! My
Jynx is newly diagnosed FeLV positive and I've been trying to learn as much as
possible about the disease. Unfortunately, his has already manifested itself
and has a chronic fever, an enlarged spleen, and a little jaundice. He's on
0.5ml Doxy 2x day, 0.5 Prednisone 2x day, VitaDrops, and a lysine supplement.
He's feeling a lot better now but I'm still worried....

Sent from my iPhone