You have already gotten some good advise.  Assist feeding is critical if she is
going to have the strength to fight through this slump.  Otherwise she'll
starve to death.  Here is the link to the Yahoo assist feeding group.

Dehydrated cats feel lousy.  It is easy to give sub q fluids at home.  Here is
the link to the site I used to learn how to give sub q fluids
Sophia
Gets Her Subcutaneous (Sub Q) Fluids
http://www.tinyurl.com/63max

I just saw your post where she froze when you tried to finger feed her.  Maybe
you were giving her too much food.  I use syringes and only give 1/2 cc of food
at a time.

 And sometime there is nothing else you can do
Sharyl