Jen is there a college near you? What state are you in? I work at an animal
rescue and if I were you I would call them and explain your situation. They may
be able to get you at least a discount at the vet because they often have great
relationships with them. Also there's a website with a list of groups to help
with vet bills.

Sent from my iPhone