So so sorry, Lee. I always wonder when people. say they have cats throw off the
virus. My guess is the 2nd test was not done right.
The adults are definitely less likely to get it & I don't think you put the
kitten at risk unless you put your fingers in Bunny's mouth & then into the
kitten's mouth.
Hugs to you.

Beth