where do you get Vetericyn VF in gel form?

On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 8:13 PM, KG BarnCats wrote:

My FIV+ diabetic foster Boo came to me very skinny with the fur licked off
his belly and back legs.  The vet office where he had been office cat
(until his FIV status was discovered) tried steroids, diet changes etc. I transitioned him to balanced homemade raw food. The transition in his case amounted to putting a plate in front of him, and his fur quickly back in thick and plush. He has gained quite a bit weight and looks great now,
aside from a chronic weepy eye.

For the dermatitis / lesions, I would personally start with Vetericyn VF (vet strength version) in the hydro gel format since that clings better.
It kills fungus, bacteria, viruses etc.  I've had very good luck with
that. That will help in the interim til you can discover the underlying
cause.

KG