Shelley, I have mentioned this before but I give my Pookie "Wei Qi" recommended by my holistic vet for immune support. I give him (and the other cats) one tea (tiny) pill a day for immune health. It is resonable in cost and there are 200 pills in the bottle, so it lasts a lot. It is an Eastern herb. Just a thought if you want to get some from a holistic vet.