 From: Heather <furrygi...@gmail.com>
To: "felvtalk@felineleukemia.org" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 26, 2013 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Topical Flea Control

I have no idea of the safety, but you might want to look into the newer
topicals such as Activyl and Simpleguard as it seems Rev/Adv/Frontline aren't
as effective as they used to be, for many of us anyway.  Program is said to be
very safe, as it Capstar (not a preventative) so there might be combinations
you could use to try and gently but effectively treat & prevent.