Can oregano oil be used on cats?  A friend has two kittens with awful
ringworm.  So far Program and Vetericyn haven't done much.  (Gave her some
Vibactra Plus tonite to try boosting the kittens' immune system.)

On Tuesday, December 17, 2013, Marcia <marciabmar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I'm actually more into natural and homeopathic then conventional
medicine.

> Sent from my absolutely outstanding iphone(:
>

>> On Dec 17, 2013, at 6:07 AM, Margo <toomanykitti...@earthlink.net> wrote:

report you for practicing medicine without a license.

>>       Unless one is charging for services, simply suggesting or selling
a legal product probably presents no legal issue. I've had mixed results
with alternative therapies, but don't hesitate to try them, after
considerable research. It's probably best to tell your Allopath about
anything you're taking, no matter how "safe", as some herbal remedies and
products can significantly affect physiology. Which means they work :)