Well, this is the real American Dream, to be able to treat yourself like a fish
if you haven't any money while those who have money are keeping most of us from
being treated like humans due to overpricing of medications and very little
affordable health insurance.  And....I'm off my soap box and back to my litter
boxes.

I use vet, bird, aquarium antibiotics frequently. They are exactly