Hi Michelle,

              I certainly agree that a diagnosis is needed, and without that you're shooting in the dark. Didn't sound like her current  Vet was on board for that. And yes, IR is just touted as a general Immune system booster, not targeted at red or white cells. I was simply giving my experience, or rather, lack there-of. I'm choosing the IR as my "rescue" protocol, at least for now.

Margo

-----Original Message-----
From: lernermiche...@aol.com
Sent: Feb 8, 2014 8:24 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] LTCI treatment experience?

I have also used immunoregulin successfully, but for bad upper respiratory infections, for which it worked amazingly. It does not, to my knowledge, stimulate white or red blood cell production, just stimulates general immune response (I think B cells? or T cells?) So I think I would choose which one to use based on what the problem actually is, from blood work etc.

Michelle