I wish I had an answer for you. Would your vet be willing to log onto Vetinfo
to see what other vets are recommending for FeLV cats? I seem to recall that
Ember’s vet recommended that she be vaccinated, but we never did that. Despite
her low white count, she never picked anything up at the vet’s office as far as
I know. Even the dentals didn’t weaken her enough.

If Purevax makes an FVRCP vaccine, that might be the better one to go with. It
is supposed to have less possibility of causing a fibrosarcoma (we used to call
them vax site sarcomas).

Also, you’re not overthinking this. You’re being a good and protective cat
parent.

Best wishes for you and Leo,

Lance