Hi Lance,

I am not sure!  I will ask her.  She is pretty great.  Didn't even consider
euth. when he tested positive.  Went ahead and neutered Leo and told me the
news later that day.

I just keep thinking about what the folks on this list said last year when I
asked, that their cats became sick after vaccinating.

Thanks for letting me know that Ember did OK without vaccines at the vet
clinic.  I don't know if they make a purevax FVRCP.

We will do the Rabies, and vet said to wait at least 2 weeks between vaccines
if do the FVRCP.  I thought that was good of her
to suggest too, because it is better not to do them all at once.  I never
realized that until a few years ago.

I'll let you all know if I find out anything on this,  will probably just do
the rabies though for now.

Shelley