From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of gary
Sent: January-27-17 4:04 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] My baby recently diagnosed with FeLV

Amani,

Could you please give the dosages used for Zander's Protocol? I know they must
have been previously given, but I cannot seem to find them.

Thanks,

Gary

On 9/16/2016 8:52 AM, Amani Oakley wrote:
Hi Sherri

I hope you got some good news today. However, as you know, my experience is
that the Winstrol needs to be used long term before the red cells are back into
the normal range. I continue to recommend use of the Doxycyline to interfere
with viral RNA synthesis. The Winstrol does not attack the virus, though I
believe it makes the cat stronger overall and able to fight back. But at the
outset of the treatment regime, I believe you must have the Doxycycline on
board to try and reduce the viral load, or at least, keep it from rising.

Amani

[Avast logo]<https://www.avast.com/antivirus>