There are a few things you can try but nothing proven to work. People have had
good results with T-cyte, Acemannan, and Vitamin C and I think most of these
drugs work better before the cat gets sick. My cat Oliver is 3.5 and has severe
non regenerative anemia caused by FeLV. We just started him on T-cyte but we
are not very hopeful at this stage in the game. Hopefully you have better luck
with Q.
Cheers
    On Friday, June 8, 2018, 3:34:56 AM CDT, Marlene Snowman