From: Felvtalk [mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of
Marlene Snowman
Sent: June-08-18 2:39 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Quentin

Thank you Amani for all of this. My little girl, Bear has never gotten rid of a
nose infection. And about 1.5 months ago developed an eye and more extreme nose
infection. The vet prescribed an antibiotic for 7 days and then every week
thereafter 2 to 3 days of this same oral antibiotic.

The nose infection, clears for a few days and then starts back. She has no
issue with appetite or anything else. Unfortunately the vet has never been able
to really examine her as she is so angry and wild with other people.

That being said, I’m not sure if things are just the way she has always been,
with this chronic nose infection that she has never cleared or something else
further developing. Either way, thus antibiotic isn’t working on eliminating
this issue. And to your point and your experience with Zander, maybe now is the
time for me to get this protocol going before something further or a worsening.

Thoughts ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 8, 2018, at 3:04 PM, Amani Oakley