God this is so much fun, reminds me of the better days
when this list was popping around 50 messages a day
^_^

Now we only need for that amazingly warped guy to
write a cat love fic again and we'd be set. (he was
named Oscar I think).

As a sidenote, if you're not Fox, then you should try
and change your handle again. You've been Fox for
everyone for the last 6-7 years, nothing you say will
make anyone think otherwise. It would also help you
not to write/act like he/she/whatever did.