Paul B Mahol (12019-05-05):
> Because Nicolas objected on initial implementation. Dunno if he still
> object something on current updated patch.

Did it have a proper review on the mailing list? If yes, then I do not
oppose it. If no, then I oppose it.

Also, I would like to emphasize that you neglected to explain what you
changed in this new version of the patch. That would have made it easier
to decide.

> This is to move forward and not be held back with blocking "arguments".

So the question is: shall Paul be allowed to push significant patches
that have not been reviewed?

--
  Nicolas George