Well, I posted this last week and didn't get an answer. Then I went to one
of my non-spinning lists, and there it was! Boy! Is my face red! <g>
Here it is again. The correct list, I hope.
wrnk
d2
All,
I bid on a great wheel on ebay and, much to my surprise, was the winning
high bidder. The seller's told me that the wooden square nails that hold
something in place, have come loose. Duh. 'square wooden nails'? Now I
want it just for the nails<g>. From the posted pictures, all the pieces
seem to be there. The seller says there's no breaks or splits in the wood,
and he says it's at least 200 years old. I'm picking it up this upcoming
Saturday.
It's item #543276747, if anyone would care to take a look at it? Please?
And give me some feedback--positive or negative. I'm open to either. I
figure it can't be too difficult to restore, if I have access to the tools
and equipment (I'm in an adult woodshop class, so that's not a problem).
Thanks!
wrnk
d2
California
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail To restore send: set mail