Hi,I am a lost spinner living in Belgium,bieng a wool nut case and
good quality beeing impossible to find(all the good shops have gone bust).I
started to spin 1 year ago,I am starting to get good results after a lot of
errors.
I have 6kg of cashmer,it is dehaird and so verry fine,the length of a
fiber is about one inch and it kneeds carding,I have tried it with a drum
carder it is to fine,cowbming it is no good and spinning it as it is dos not
do it justice.Wat can I do?
I also have about the same amount of silk briks.Will ligth harm them if
I lieve them in a transparent box?Excuse the spelling,I know it is awfull,my
spinning is a bit better.I also have a lot of alpaca and camel down and
readdy to exchange some
Thanks and if there are some spinners in the common market let me
know who you are for some help,it is hard to do all by your self.
Thanks Twinkie
To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail To restore send: set mail