In a message dated 8/27/01 10:26:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time, 
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< As a natural color--grey/silver/pewter is my favorite color also. However,
 I've discovered that there are really pretty chocolate brown angora goats
 out there. . .
  >>
Don't post often...but...am also a fan of the blk/gry/silver...right now I 
am/have been spinning/plying over 10-12 lbs. of 
shetland/navajo/mohair/llama...It's gray.....going to make a nice blanket out 
of it...I did one before with the shetland...lightweight, warm, soft..and 
yummy!!!  I fulled it after I wove it...and it's washable...has to be in my 
home...

AND...for the first time in ages!!!  I bought a half of Cotswold fleece!!!  
It's blk/gry....wonderful!!1  Wanted to buy the animal, but my friend beat me 
to it...Yes Robin...it was Andee....hhehehehe...anyway, I am getting 1/2 the 
fleece...and am getting about 3 or 4 mohair fleeces (gray) from a friend's 
estate and my friend andee and I are going to overdye it with different 
colors...mostly purples and blues...I think it's going to turn out 
beautiful!!!

BTW...IF anyone is interested....and in So. CA...there is about 100+ lbs. of 
colored and white mohair for sale....at $3.00/Lb.... It's from Janet 
Wheeler's estate....If any of you know about her angora goats....

Happy spinning!!

Sue

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail

Reply via email to