Barb, Cathy and Ruthann -

Thank you all for the great start on this research.  I must admit, I was
hoping for a quick, simple kit to order because I have been trying to ignore
my interest in lacemaking........ I have enough to distract me already. LOL

I really appreciate the suggestions on the quality and quantity of supplies.
The links are very helpful and informative........ I can see that I will be
spending hours helping my mother with this (oh, hurt me).

Thanks folks,

Robin Murphy, in the Northwoods of Wisconsin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To stop mail temporarily mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
with the message: set nomail  To restore send: set mail