Jerry--

Go into MIDI Setup again. For Channels 9-16 (GPO #2), Hold down the shift
key while clicking on the pop-up for Channels 1-16 and choose GPO Studio:2.
Now, the pop-up should show you GPO studio:1,  GPO Studio 2.
You can choose up to 4 instruments per channel set. For the life of me
(before coffee anyways) I canšt remember how to get channels 17+. Another
good resource for GPO is their user forum (Gary Garritan frequently
contributes and is an all around great guy.)

Hope this helps,

Allen