Yes, I forgot about these. I actually own a copy of HDSpeedTools for MacOS 9. Thing is, I am a little anoyed about their update policy. When I bought the product it said "Free Updates for Live" just as it does now. Only HDSpeedTools for OS X are not actually the same product. So I never actually got any major product updates for free. Which sort of defeats the point of the free update policy.

Not sure what to think of them otherwise. They cost more than Drive10, but I am not sure whether they really do any more.

Johannes

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi Johannas and Simon,

You have inspired me to do some homework for the day when speed disk goes away :-) I found this:

<http://www.speedtools.com/STUS.shtml>

See what you think...expecially the Disk Defrag utility. I haven't used this nor do I know anyone who has, but it looks interesting.

Best,

Karen

-- http://www.musikmanufaktur.com http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de