I didn't know that.

I may try this method.

Thanks,
Johannes

Barbara Touburg wrote:
Simple!

1. In page view, create a page attached text block.

2. Edit the frame's attributes. Change its attachment to "attach to measure". Be careful to fill in the correct measure number and the part it should attach to. I think it wants to attach itself to the first measure of the top part.

3. Choose the Mass mover tool (oh no, nowadays it is called Mass edit tool). Choose Copy measure items - Text blocks (assigned to measures). Copy and paste the measure with the text expression as many times as you like.