Thanks, Christopher -- I didn't want to go into too much detail about
Sibelius' inadequacies in the blog, but as I do have to complete one piece
I'm working on now in Sibelius (I'm too far along to start over now) it
might be worth keeping a list of these things and posting them later.

No, a hansom cab from Cassis to Marseille for 10 ten miles of southern
French mountains would NOT be a good solution. I'm afraid I meant "handsome"
(you can read the relevant blog entry here, and all will become clear:
http://www.jefferycotton.net/info.asp?pgs=blogentry&blbe=8).

I didn't mean to cause confusion, but I doubt that "the hot stud in leather
chaps who can't spell 'hairpin'" would have been quite as clear in its
meaning -- to the majority anyway.

Jeffery

Jeffery Cotton
President