I have noticed it. For awhile I cussed it until I realized that it is actually there by design and useful. Basically, it continues to page while you hold down the arrow. You just have to click more delicately.

Jonathan Smith wrote:

1. Has anyone using FinMac 2005b noticed pages being skipped when
using the page forward or back arrows in the lower left corner?

Yep, me too. Only skips one page either way though, back or forward, never 2 or more.

This has been a bug for at least the last two versions (FinMac 2004 & 2005). It's a pain. I wondered if it was a finale or OSX bug, but it never happens in any other app. I use, so I guess it's one for Make Music to resolve .....hope you're listening in guys?.....

JS

-- Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com