Hi Chuck,

Looking into this further, it seems there's a fair bit of confusion about the issue at the moment. So far as I can tell, the leading theory is that screen rotation is only supported on ATI video cards, not (yet) on nVidia cards -- which is possibly why Apple hasn't promoted this new Tiger feature at all.

You can use Apple System Profiler to determine which model of video card you have -- just launch ASP and click on the PCI/AGP Cards tab.

At any rate, the retail ATI Radeon 9200 Mac Edition supports screen rotation through ATI's Versavision software even if the OS doesn't support it, and it's not *that* expensive ($125 or so).

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY