Some info here:
http://www.finalemusic.com/finale/
Fiedler
Habsburger Verlag Frankfurt (Dr. Fiedler)
On 22.06.2005, at 21:34, Eric Dannewitz wrote:

No. I have not seen nor heard anything. Where did you get this info??

Chuck Israels wrote:

Hi folks,

Am I the only one who has seen the announcement of Finale 2006? There's usually a lot of discussion when these things are announced, and there seem to be some significant improvements (along with the usual bells and whistles), including what looks like a real improvement in control of mass copying behavior, much more flexibility and efficiency in dealing with libraries, and some help with graphic export (something I rarely use, but would if it were easier. There's also integration with Garritan (nice for me, since I now seem to be a little part of that, and will certainly find use for the jazz sound samples), and improved Kontact integration (or so the PR seems to indicate).

At least this is how things appear on the web site, if I have understood correctly.

Don't know if everyone will be satisfied, but things seem to be looking up. I see no delivery date listed.

Any other reactions?

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace