Eric Dannewitz wrote:

Totally agree. I really think the GPO thing is fluff. I'd rather see Finale get better at importing Midi files. I hate when a Midi that I've done in Digital Performer does not come across correctly in Finale. It happens all the time. It's frustrating, and wastes time.

Aaah, but think how much better that messed up file sounds with GPO playback! ;-)

You mean you think they should repair midi import and possible get EPS export working on the windows platform before adding more bells and whistles?

How dare you, that's not part of MakeMusic's corporate culture!  :-)

--
David H. Bailey