People have been saying GPO is not that better from FinSoundFont, but
how HP is customized for GPO really counts.

I mean, I have written two sequences with Fin2006 in two nights so far,
and the second one even doesn't have almost nothing but note entries.
Comparison playback between FinGPO and FinSoundFont is night and day to
my ear, not only the sample quality but also how HP handles them, more
importantly.

Mind you GPO doesn't sound good at all if you solo, but it sounds much
more than fair to its price when in ensemble.  GPO really deserves the credit.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>