Out of my own experience:
Your applications etc will all be savely transfered to the new computer. Of course copy protected applications like Finale will have to be re-authorized. You will have to install your printer drivers from scratch, at least on my computer they didn't get tranfered.

Your network settings should transfer as well, at least I cannot remember having to reinstall them.

Johannes