What do you want to solve? That we all should ditch all our existing systems in favor of Dual G5 2.6s or something? Johannes said it was a concern in the beta testing. He just said as much:

"No, it didn't slip by us, but our influence on such things aren't as big as you might expect. A lot of beta testers were very unhappy about this.

Johannes"

So explain how YOU are going to solve it?

Simon Troup wrote:

OK if that's your attitude, I'm interested in trying to solve problems. The
fact that I'm not getting this could be a clue as to what the problem is.

Simon Troup
Digital Music Art