On 11 Aug 2005 at 15:41, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

> Brad Beyenhof schrieb:
> > I'm fairly certain that gmail adds a Reply-To header to every email
> > I send out (and that there's no way to change that), but with "avoid
> > duplicates" turned on I never get more than one of each message.
>
> No, mailman is obviously not adding a reply-to header, if I click
> reply to your message only the finale address is put into the To
> field, not yours. With David's emails to the list are different as
> they turn out to have 2 reply to addresses in the header.

Just to clarify: the two addresses are not put there by *me*. When I
send to the list, there's only one address in the Reply-To header, my
own.

I subscribe to two other mailing lists using exactly the same
configuration, and neither of those has a problem getting the Reply-
To correct on posts sent out from the mailing list server.