Right. As I've explained before, Mailman adds the finale@shsu.edu to any existing Reply-To header.

>I subscribe to two other mailing lists using exactly the same
>configuration, and neither of those has a problem getting the Reply-
>To correct on posts sent out from the mailing list server.

If Henry were so inclined, he could set first_strip_reply_to to YES in the Mailman settings, which would remove your personal Reply-To before adding the one from the list. This is not a bad idea and shouldn't break anything.

Aaron.