On Aug 12, 2005, at 12:12 PM, Johannes Gebauer wrote:

Who knows, since you aren't giving us any clues. In what way does HP not work? Does it crash? Does it bring up an error message? Does it not process?

Oh come on! "Doesn't work" means "doesn't work." If I say "my refrigerator doesn't work" it means that it doesn't get cold, and the motor doesn't run. When I say "human playback doesn't work" it means that none of the things that human playback is supposed to add to the traditional Finale playback experience occur when I play back my files: no trills, no crescendos, no tremolos, no glissandos--got it?

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://home.netcom.com/~kallisti/