-----Original Message-----
From: Kurt Gnos [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: August 30, 2005 2:13 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] Finale 2007 - Wishlist

Hi all,

now we got Finale 2006, we could begin to find out what we think we need in
the next version or an update.
I'm sure you have also wishes and priorities. Why not share them? And why
not, finally - ask Coda/MakeMusic to make them true?

cheers

Kurt

One thing I have been asking for for years is improved handling of multiple
time signatures. Right now the only option is that Finale "decides" to
accept one staff as the main timekeeper, then adjusts all other staves so
that the bar lines all line up. In other words, a 1/4 note in 3/4 time is
longer than a 1/4 note in a simultaneous measure of 4/4 time.

What I need: 1) an option to make 1/4 notes equal in length in all staves,
regardless of the time signatures. (In other words, staggered bar lines).
2) An option to have measures equal in length, but I get to choose which
staff will be the "master."

(I have asked MM several times for this.)

Best,
Ron

Ronald J Brown
PO Box 138