On 21:58 Uhr David W. Fenton wrote:
I couldn't find anything recent that was not a plugin. And the only things I did find were WAV only, or I could not figure out how to analyze a file without playing it (which will muck up the analysis by being polluted with the frequency response and noise level of my computers audio system).
How would that work? I doubt that any software would first bring the signal into the analogue, and then back into the digital (which it has to, to do any digital analysation).
I am pretty sure your computer's audio system cannot possibly polute the analysis, unless you are playing back something and feeding it back into the computer (via outboard cables, feeding the output into the input jacks). Which would be a pretty silly thing to do, unless you actually want to test your computer's audio system.
Johannes -- http://www.musikmanufaktur.com http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de _______________________________________________ Finale mailing list [email protected] http://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/finale
