Ok, I can still hope! EPS WinXP still not working...

I guess it will come in Finale 2300...:-(

Kurt

At 17:34 02.11.2005, you wrote:
Eric Dannewitz wrote:
Doubtful. As I said in a previous post, 2006a on Mac
still will quit out
on me. On my MiniMac with 1 gig of ram, it will quit
when I go to print.
====
Eric,
If you're using an HP printer and you are printing
from a saved setting, you may want to change the
settings to "standard." I experience a similar thing
on my MiniMac with 1 gig of ram as well. Since
printing from the presets in other programs also
crashes, I doubt it's a finale issue. Oh, and HP tech
support isn't very helpful with this problem either!
Hope that helps a little...
Ryan