On 11/22/05, Darcy James Argue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> <http://thinksecret.com/news/0511intelibook.html>

I've heard that it'll be the Mini, that it'll be the PowerBook, and
that it'll be the iMac as well (each from a different source). Some
have speculated that Steve-O is "leaking" everything-- except
PowerMacs, which is obviously not going to happen-- so that the
announcement will still be a surprise since everybody's confused by
the multiplicity of rumors.

Anyway, it'll be great to have *some* Intel Mac or other come out...
and yes, I hope MM can do this transition well. I think this would be
a great opportunity for them to update their Mac codebase instead of
relying on all of that patched-till-it's-about-to-break CodeWarrior
stuff.

--
Brad Beyenhof
my blog: http://augmentedfourth.blogspot.com