-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Christopher Smith
Sent: 13 January 2006 01:12
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Edit Lyrics

On Jan 12, 2006, at 6:40 PM, David W. Fenton wrote:

> They use a spinner control, which when used to increment a number,
> generally adds 1 for the up arrow of the spinner control, and -1 for
> the down arrow. It may be that the "spinner control" is actually a
> "fake" one, created with a text box and two command buttons. That
> doesn't change the fact that it acts like a conventional spinner
> control.

Some more inconsistencies:

In Speedy Entry, Shift-DOWN Arrow changes from Layer 1 to Layer 2.

Eh? - I can't get this to work. Wish it did. In Speedy, Shift-Down Arrow
moves me down to the next stave. Is there a way to switch on your behaviour?

In the Group Attributes box (after selecting Edit Group Attributes)
clicking the UP arrow goes from Group 1 to Group 2.
In the Staff Attributes box clicking the DOWN arrow goes from Staff 1
to Staff 2. This actually makes sense to me, whereas the other two seem
to be random. One group or layer is not necessarily "above" another, as
in the case of staves, and even that can be re-ordered manually.

> Whether or not that is an appropriate choice by the programmers is a
> more complicated issue.

Yep. Sure is.

Christopher

Gary Griffiths